Place Piken / Roche de l'Augure / river côté

in McM

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Bonjour Roch de l’Augure

Greetings from Piken Square, I haven’t seen many posters from Augury Rock, the match up is almost over and wanted to come and thankyou for all the crazy fights.

I feel our servers are similar in terms of bracket and ranking points wise, You guys push us hard always, in both match ups. I respect and admire your resolve it reminds me of my own Guild’s The Unlikely Plan.

I Don’t Think Both of Our Servers Can go much higher in terms of ranking due to population imbalance on other servers… the ones that come down and we face which way outnumber us get steam rolled by even bigger servers and at the end of the day its all about numbers.

We haven’t fought Gandara or Fort R yet, so not sure where we belong, But I know AR is stronger than many servers below and will bounce back no question, you are the first all rounder server that we faced which isn’t too zerg Heavy like some of the germans servers above us.

Thanks again for the fights, look forward to running into you guys again in the future, good luck in your next match up

Kind regards

TUP

in McM

Posted by: Tidoc Blackrider.9164

Tidoc Blackrider.9164

Oh, a TUP guild member You guys did some serious damages ^^ Was a pleasure to fight against you actually, much more interesting than some german servers that focus mainly on defense. Hope we will cross your way soon so i can avenge my guildmates.

And i share your opinion about our respective spots, we will probably not be able to get higher rankings due to some lack of players compared to massive zerg servers….but i enjoy it more than a couple months ago, when we were fighting in D2.

Greetings from Augury Rock

PS : Fort Ranick is more or less the same level as we are so you will probably enjoy the same kind of battle next week ^^

[LCN]Kal Pappeur – Guerrier Norn
[LCN]Ida Pappeur – Rodeuse Norn

in McM

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Greetings AR from Guild Leader of TUP, really enjoyed both times we’ve come against your server. I will apologise for it being in english, but google and my schoolboy french that i’ve long since forgotten wouldn’t make for easy reading.

Guest starring some AR Some really good action there are a few servers I won’t name and shame but they avoid primetime after just a few days which makes it really boring. You guys though are out alot and makes for really good fun.

Hoping to see you all very soon. Good luck in the future, I hope you found fighting us enjoyable.

in McM

Posted by: Tilts.4950

Tilts.4950

salut à vous!je suis très content de voir un message sympa de vous
je vous souhaite une bonne chance pour les combats à venir et un bon jeu!

in McM

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

Hi,

Thank you for your messages, I see my guild in front of you and you are very good, you won the week for some reasons, one big bus, organisation, you aren’t at the same level than us, you have more competitive guilds.

Thank you for this week, we’ll sure see us again

Whitefang Altak – Guerrier 80 heal (Commandant)
Xenosia Elen – Ingénieur 80 kits
Roche de l’Augure – Augury Rock

in McM

Posted by: Stephane Lo Presti

Stephane Lo Presti

Chargé de Communauté Francophone

Bonjour / Hi,

This is the French forum / Ceci est le forum francophone.

So only discussions in this language are allowed / Seules les discussions dans cette langue sont autorisées

Thanks for your understanding / Merci pour votre compréhension.